Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bunionette More Condition_treatment I Need To Have Foot Surgery, But With Muliple Procedures. What's Recovery Time And What Am I Dealing With?

I need to have foot surgery, but with muliple procedures. What's recovery time and what am I dealing with? - bunionette more condition_treatment

I have to have surgery on his right foot. Derotating my little toe, the cut a ganglion on the top of the foot, an onion small little toe on that side (which he calls a podiatrist bunionette), a planters wart and corn from the toe of the baby, cut a node from your middle finger rhuematoid and maize, from the 4th Finger cut .. The wart and corn is the pressure of the toe little toe in turn 4th I'm not kidding myself the goal of returning to normalcy in the 6th Week after? How bad is the pain? Or should I start with only a few procedures? I was willing to undergo surgery on the toe derotation of the baby, but the rest is too overwhelming. I fear death and have 2 children ...... I feel that the time I stay in bed for 2 months and did not go into the situation. Any help, information, experiences, opinions would be helpful. I have rheumatoid arthritis and have been trying for 5 years.

1 comment:

asia cruise said...

Oh.. It's really sad to read about your surgery. I had same in 2005. And the most bad thing was that I was planning a grand holiday trip on cruise and just before a day I met an accident and had a surgery in my hand as well as right foot. It was disastreous for me.

Post a Comment