Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dental Hygienist Cover Letter Dental Hygiene School Or Stay At My University?

Dental hygiene school or stay at my university? - dental hygienist cover letter

Hello to all. I was in my very high for the last 2 years I was in conflict (my 2nd year at a university in 4 years). Recently, I've been a dental hygienist, but my university does not offer a program. This means that I leave my 4 years college to a community college, an oral hygiene program must go. Ideally, I have a diploma but an associate degree, but I think that fits my personality can be a dental hygienist. I am very detail oriented and hardworking and I like the idea of help, people. . Basically, I am very torn. I do not know whether it is better to my degree (probably in psychology or sociology), or directly get at the School of Dental Hygiene. There is always a possibility to return to school, regardless of the route that I want, but I am very much of what practical relevance disturbed. I've got a government grant, my studies in both directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment