Friday, December 11, 2009

Pregnancy Bleeding More Condition_symptoms How Safe Is Bleeding In Pregnancy When Theres A Heart Beat And Cervix Is Closed?

How safe is bleeding in pregnancy when theres a heart beat and cervix is closed? - pregnancy bleeding more condition_symptoms

Preagnant I had heard about 9 weeks and 4 episodes of vaginal bleeding only lasting 1 dy.II that, after a heart and cervix closed possibilities misscarrying are lower than we might this.What the cause of the bleeding or is aware this problem.I m on vaginal suppositories and they say this should strengthen pregnancy is no longer what I can do, I'm also on bed rest orders.But eventhough also j 'I am afraid that Dr.' s never cramps or pain, but sometimes I spend a lot of blood clots that could be the chance for this pregnancy to reach full term.Please Help me with some support for EV least.I Women Bleeding Through it gooshing throughout her pregnancy and blood I'm not so bad bleed when I change my address book will be heard only when I urinate that a lot of blood clots and is tx at times. Help.

8 comments:

Go16 said...

These are all great questions of your doctor. Call him / her during office hours and discuss these issues. Be open and honest about your fears. I'm sure it will do the same.

Commenta Storm said...

None of us are experts here, but I've heard that this happens. No matter what anyone says on this site, even with the best intentions, but more on these topics should talk to your doc or midwife. If you think not much and you are still interested, then a different opinion to try to calm your nerves, because at the beginning of the present alarming increase of danger and suffering for you and baby.
Find a midwife or nurse. You know as much as a doctor and a multiple thereof, and are much more helpful and compassionate. You can tell whether this is normal or what, and what to do. My own doc is right that people do continuously downward and slightly to their concerns ASUAG. So, trust your instincts and use a range of opinions.
Please find some other thoughts on this question with real professionals. Find a midwife or a midwife in your area and search.

Good luck!

i_have_p... said...

I'm sorry to hear what is happening. It must be very stressful. I would definitely make an appointment with a doctor or a nurse and should be able to answer your questions.

Unfortunetly I do not know the answer to your question was, however, respond to let you know that I have read, and I pray for his health and the babies. Take care of yourself and goodluck.

Ann Toozie said...

Talk to your doctor. If you get no satisfactory answer, you need another doctor. This happened to me, but I immediately bled. The doctor said it was normal, and have been for about three months. And it was only a little blood. But if you clots, you should absolutely talk to your doctor. And do not leave until you get an answer that seems reasonable.

livysmom... said...

I had some spotting and slight cramping in the first 12 weeks. It was scary, but my doctor assured me that it was due to normal growth in uterus and placenta. It is also prescribed progesterone suppositories for my low progesterone levels right, but in fact does not lessen my discomfort. My doctor advised bed rest?

My spots and cramps in both arrested around 12 weeks, almost overnight. My daughter was born early but healthy (preterm birth was on pre-eclampsia) at 34 weeks.

Take care and good luck to you! :)

F_T_W ! said...

The best option is to go to the doctor and keeping bed rest. It sounds silly, but try to keep a cool head in my prayers.

sroyals8... said...

My sister bleeding during pregnancy with my nephew, but he was more than anything else, and now HES year. It seems that the doctor has to monitor closely what can be fine just keep the number on hand if ever you call do not worry if you are concerned about your baby and you want to do something, he can not leave to your doctor HES probably ever seen, and I know what to HES.

kristenr... said...

The only answer to this problem is that I wonder if your.

Post a Comment